Waiting on Wednesday #22

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted  by Breaking The Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.


Title: Loving Mr Daniels 
Series: N/A 
Author: Brittainy C Cherry 
Genre: Romance 
Published: 13th May 2014 
Publisher: Self- Published



Description:
To Whom it May Concern,

It was easy to call us forbidden and harder to call us soulmates. Yet I believed we were both. Forbidden soulmates.

When I arrived to Edgewood, Wisconsin I didn’t plan to find him. I didn't plan to stumble into Joe's bar and have Daniel's music stir up my emotions. I had no clue that his voice would make my hurts forget their own sorrow. I had no idea that my happiness would remember its own bliss.

When I started senior year at my new school, I wasn’t prepared to call him Mr. Daniels, but sometimes life happens at the wrong time for all the right reasons.

Our love story wasn’t only about the physical connection.

It was about family. It was about loss. It was about being alive. It was silly. It was painful. It was mourning. It was laughter.

It was ours.

And for those reasons alone, I would never apologize for loving Mr. Daniels.


-Ashlyn Jennings

How amazing does this sounds?? I am super excited of this book to be released. I really hope the author releases it in the UK. I love a good forbidden romance read so this is right up my street. :)

What are you waiting on??
Like Totally Bookalicious??
Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments :

  1. Sounds really good and if the UK shops don't release it then there's always Amazon UK which get everything :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This does sound really good! Thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete

// This Pinterest Hover Button is brought to you by bloggersentral.com. // Feel free to use and share, but please keep this notice intact.