#ProductReview: Luvenesco Hydrating Cream


Product received in exchange for a honest review. These opinions are mine alone and have not been swayed by free products.

I was contacted to review this product through my instagram page. I will admit. I wasn't sure at first. You can never be too careful online. However, after researching the company I decided to give it a try.

I have never reviewed anything other that books or movies before so this is uncharted territory for me. I am not 100% sure how well this is going to go but we shall see. Here goes.

Product Info: - AMAZON UK
Ultimate Hydration

Do you wish that your skin was soft and healthy looking?

 Is your face so dry that it feels itchy and scratchy?
 
Deal with Dry, Sensitive & Aging Skin Once & For All!
 
Natural ingredients like Shea Butter and Sweet Almond Oil quickly absorb into your skin to hydrate and moisturise, while it's orange zest scent, leaves you feeling cool and refreshed. A super-charged & nourishing cream formulated with Vitamin E to reduce the visible signs of aging Repairs the barrier function of skin while delivering long-lasting hydration Exfoliates & refines skin texture without irritating even very sensitive skin. After immediate use, your skin will appear softer, smoother, more flexible & younger looking.
 
Specially formulated for everyday use, our long lasting, lightweight formula keeps your skin feelings soft and smelling great. Due to its high-quality ingredients and the incredible formulation, this product is a lot more expensive than other products on the market. You pay a Premium price for a quality product.

This product is 100% natural. It has never been tested on animals, it's suitable for all skin types and most important of all, smells great!

Our Hydrating Cream is currently one of the Best Sellers in the UK and trending all over social media.

What will it do for you?
Softer Skin
- Smoother Skin
- Firmer Skin
- Improved Elasticity
- Improved Hydration
- Lines and Wrinkles Reduced




I have using this cream for around two weeks now. As someone who has extremely dry skin, I am always looking for a really good hydrating moisturiser. I mainly get dry skin on and around my nose and no matter how much I exfoliate, use creams and masks nothing seem to help the dryness. I had high hopes for this after reading the claims.

Did the cream help? Well....it has certainly made the dry skin appear a lot better. I don't use it every day. Mainly on days that I will wearing makeup and it really does make my skin a lot of softer and keeps my make up in place without using any primer.

The cream is very smooth and just sinks into the skin lovely. I find some moisturiser to be a little tacky and take a while to settle into the skin but this one goes on like a dream. There is a slight scent to the cream but its very pleasant. I find that some creams that have a heavy smell just irritate me so I am glad this doesn't irritate my skin.

Now the price of the product is something that can put people off a product. Would I pay £17 for 50ml? I wouldn't normally. However, a little goes a long way. I have only really used what was in the lid so far. If you are someone who would wear it every day and use a lot at a time I can see the price being a problem if you are on a budget. But it's luxury product so it's more of a treat purchase. 

You can buy this product on Amazon UK


 

No comments :

Post a Comment

// This Pinterest Hover Button is brought to you by bloggersentral.com. // Feel free to use and share, but please keep this notice intact.