Book Review: Deja Blue (Ruby Blue #2) by Julie Cassar

Reviewed by: Siobhán
Format: Kindle Ebook
Pages:  151
Published:
7th June 2012
Publisher:
Self-Published
Source:
Bought
Genre:
YA Paranormal
Buy:
Amazon UK IAmazon US


Description:
Ruby's back with her fairy friends and this time, she stumbles upon some of the mysteries of the Water Court. Now, being pursued by an unknown force, Ruby's fairy friends step in to protect her. However, trouble seems to follow Ruby around every corner and even her fairy guardians need to call in reinforcements...but at what cost? Faced with a seemingly impossible challenge, Ruby must decide if and how she will help out her fairy friends. Will she pledge her allegiance to the Earthen Court? Or will she find new comfort and protection in the Water Court? Become entangled and entranced in Ruby's latest adventure and relive the magic in "Deja Blue," the second installment of the Ruby Blue Series
Review: 
Deja Blue is the second book in the Ruby Blue Series. And if you have read my review for Ruby Blue you will know that I 100% adored that book. So I have been waiting in anticipation for the sequel. I was excited so see what other adventures Ruby and the gang would embark on. However, I was really anxious incase it didn't live up to my expectations. Fortunately Julie Cassar has hit a home run! Not one part of this book was a disappointment.

I won't go into details about what the book is about as the description above basically sums up everything you need to know. Deja Blue like Ruby Blue is a fun and exciting its packed with adventure and a bit of romance built. Ruby is one of my favourite characters of all time. She is so funny. Her voice is so unique compared to the current YA protagonists. She is head strong, independent, quirky and overall just a really nice person.

Ruby has three best friends. Jeremy, who gets the best one liners! He is so funny. Anya and Brennan who are fairy royalty. Together they make such a fantastic team. And I predict a love triangle in book 3 between Ruby, Brennan and her current boyfriend Nick. Because it is so obvious Ruby and Brennan have that love/hate attraction. And Nick well he nice enough but he Is no Brennan ;)


As I said this series is just amazing. Book1 we had dragons on the loss. Book 2 we have mermaids fairies and trolls. I highly recommend these books if you are looking for something fun and quick. They are perfect books to help you escape. And if you are like me you will be captivated by the world and characters that Julie has created.

Julie is now without a doubt one of my favourite authors and I hope more people pick up her books. So go get reading!!!
Rate: 5/5
http://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd459/totallybookalicious/redivy_OutOfTheOrdinary_el_071.pnghttp://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd459/totallybookalicious/redivy_OutOfTheOrdinary_el_071.pnghttp://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd459/totallybookalicious/redivy_OutOfTheOrdinary_el_071.pnghttp://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd459/totallybookalicious/redivy_OutOfTheOrdinary_el_071.pnghttp://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd459/totallybookalicious/redivy_OutOfTheOrdinary_el_071.png



1 comment :

  1. Thank you so much for reading and reviewing it! I am totally flattered that you listed me as one of your favorite authors.... Amazing! I hope I can keep the momentum up for book 3 and I hope your blog inspires some others to pick it up and give it a look. :) Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete

// This Pinterest Hover Button is brought to you by bloggersentral.com. // Feel free to use and share, but please keep this notice intact.