M.I.A

Hey everyone, Siobhán here.

The next couple of weeks may we pretty quiet from me. It's the easter holidays here in Scotland so I don't really have time or computer access to get anything done.

I will try to steal some laptop Time if I visit my parents but I'm not promising anything. Everything should be back to normal on 16th :

Hope you are reading amazing books and are here when I return :)

Hugs, Siobhán

I am still around if you need me or just wanna chat books. Hit me up on Twitter @T_Bookalicious

Updated: I have managed to find a way to published my reviews using my HTC and Goodreads, they won't match my layout but they will do until I get to fix them. So you are still getting to read my reviews. 

1 comment :

// This Pinterest Hover Button is brought to you by bloggersentral.com. // Feel free to use and share, but please keep this notice intact.