Top ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and theBookish.
This weeks list is:
Books I Had Strong Emotions Over
1. Forbidden by Tabitha Suzuma - Oh My God, I have never in my entire life cried so much. I was a complete and utter emotional wreck!!! One of the best written YA books - actually no it's honestly just one books I have ever read!
2. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephenie Perkins - Happy Happy! Seriously this book left me feeling goofy happy. Its so cute and fun it makes you smile :)
3. Boys Don't Cry by Malorie Black - So real! I laughed and cried and feel so connected to this story. I think its the only book I never felt so connected to.
4. The Last Song by Nicholas Spark - Another weepy, just a beautifully written story with such heartache it's hard not cry.
5. Raised by Wolves by Jennifer Lynn Barnes - Overall I enjoyed this book. However, there is one scene (no spoilers) were I was utterly disgusted and angered by. I just couldn't believe it was happening.
6. Beautiful Malice by Rebecca James - Shock factor. I adore this book. Its really leaves you in shock as the story unravels and gets the reader thinking.
7. The Taker by Alma Katsu - This one takes you on an emotional rollercoaster. Amazing book!
8. Eclipse by Stephenie Meyer - Sadness, I felt for Jake in this book. Poor boy!
9. Last Scarifice by Richelle Mead - Never have a felt so disappointed with a book. For me this had the potiental to me an explosive final book in the VA Series but for me it just left me utter disappointed.
10. Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles - Another one that takes you on a rollcoaster. I was in tears with this one but also it left me so happy and hopeful!