Strange Angels (Strange Angels #1) by Lili St Crow

Pages: 293
Published: 3rd Sept 2009
Publisher: Quercus Publishing Plc
Genre: YA Fantasy, Urban Fantasy, Paranormal



Description:
Dad? Zombie.
Mom? Long gone.
Me? Well, that's the scary part.

The Real World is a frightening place. Just ask sixteen-year-old orphan Dru Anderson, a tough girl who has taken down her fair share of bad guys. She's armed, dangerous, and ready to kill first and ask questions later. So it's gonna take her a while to figure out who she can trust . . .

Dru Anderson has been 'strange' for as long as she can remember, travelling from town to town with her father to hunt the things that go bump in the night. It's a weird life, but a good one – until it all explodes in an icy, broken-down Dakota town, when a hungry zombie busts through her kitchen door. Alone, terrified, and trapped, Dru's going to need every inch of her wit and training to stay alive. The monsters have decided to hunt back – and this time, Dru's on their menu. Chances of survival? Slim to none.

If she can't last until sunup, it's game over . . .

Review:
I am going to try and keep this short but fairly sweet. I really enjoyed this book alot. Once I got into. It was a little slow to start with, However, once the mall scene happened I was glued. This book reminded me so much of the tv show Supernatural and I kept expecting Dean and Sam to pop up lol. Comparing it to Supernatural is no way a bad thing, It is the reason why I had picked up the books because a lot of the reviews online compared to it and I love it. The two main characters have alot in common, both strong and independent. I found myself really respecting Dru, she has had alot happened to her through her life and the fact that she has survived through it is amazing. Graves has also been through alot and well I found myself falling for him because he sounds like my type of man. lol. They both grow closer to each other as the book goes and I am hoping that as the books continue it will be something more than friendship.

Strange Angels is Lilith debut YA novel and will leave the readers wanting more. Highly recommended to anyone who likes supernatural/urban fantasy books because this has it all, vamps, zombies, werewolves and so much more.

Lilith really has wrote a fantastic first book in the Strange Angels series which is an intense tale of self-discovery and survival.

Rate:4/5
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

Lili Website: lilithsaintcrow.com/journal/

Order Your Copy

No comments :

Post a Comment

// This Pinterest Hover Button is brought to you by bloggersentral.com. // Feel free to use and share, but please keep this notice intact.