#BookReview: The Chateau by Tiffany Reisz


Receiving books free in exchange for reviews will never sway the outcome of my reviews. All my reviews are own my personal thoughts and opinions whether they for review or bought. While I may feel a certain way, others may feel differently. So sit back and relax and check out my thoughts on this book. Don't forget to share your thoughts (no spoilers) on the books or reviews on this blog in comments.

Title: The Chateau (Original Sinners #9)
Format: ebook
Pages: 320
Published: 26th Sept 2017
Publisher: 8th Circle Press
Source: Netgalley
Genre: Erotic Thriller
Shelfability:  Covet
As the Jack-of-All-Wicked-Trades for a secretive French military intelligence agency, 24-year-old Lieutenant Kingsley Boissonneault has done it all—spied, lied, and killed under orders. But his latest assignment is quite out of the ordinary. His commanding officer's nephew has disappeared inside a sex cult, and Kingsley has been tasked with bringing him home to safety.

The cult’s holy book is Story of O, the infamous French novel of extreme sado-masochism. Their château is a looking-glass world where women reign and men are their willing slaves. Or are they willing? It’s Kingsley’s mission to find out.

Once inside the château, however, Kingsley quickly falls under the erotic spell cast by the enigmatic Madame, a woman of wisdom, power, and beauty. She offers Kingsley the one thing he’s always wanted. But the price? Giving up forever the only person he’s ever loved

The Chateau By Tiffany Reisz is a stand alone erotic thriller set in the Original Sinner world. Personally I think you’d enjoy it more if have already read the previous books and fallen in love with Kingsley. Here we get to see young Kingsley sent on a mission into a “cult” where he meets Madame the woman in charge in The Chateau, who takes her inspiration from The Story of O. The Chateau is a house where the women rule and men serve. I have never read The Story of O but I think I need to.


We get to meet some new characters such as the Madame. She is such an interesting character. A sadist and a brutal one. But not in a physical sense. She is fascinating. We also get some old characters. Søren’s presence is all through the story. Even when he’s not there. He is still there.

Tiffany has yet again created an amazing story with out of this world characters. She took us into Kingsley’s past and made me fall in love with him all over again. I swear she is the reason I’m single. No man can compare to a King or a God. She also had me in floods of tears which I was not expecting. And I wish I could quote the part that made me cry. But it would be a spoiler!! Just go read it. 


*Originally reviewed on my instagram which is why the review itself is rather short I also haven't reviewed books 5 to 8 in the series but just know that these books are my favourite books series of all time. I love them so much I have not one but two tattoos. The 8th Circle and Fleur de Lis. The Keys to the Kingdom.



Like This Post? 
Show Your Support
Like / Comment / Share

No comments :

Post a Comment

// This Pinterest Hover Button is brought to you by bloggersentral.com. // Feel free to use and share, but please keep this notice intact.