#BookReview: Wrong by Jana Aston




Receiving books free in exchange of reviews will never sway the outcome of my reviews. All my reviews are own my personal thoughts and opinions whether they for review or bought. While I may feel a certain way, others may feel differently. So sit back and relax and check out my thoughts on this book. Don't forget to share your thoughts (no spoilers) on the books or reviews on this blog in comments.

Title: Wrong (Wrong #1)
Format: Kindle eBook
Pages: 286
Published: 7th Oct 2015
Publisher: Rutherford Press
Source: Bought
Genre: New Adult, Contemporary, Romance
Shelfability:  Acquire

I have a history of picking the wrong guy. Gay? Player? Momma’s boy? Check, check and check.


Now I can’t stop fantasizing about one of the customers at the coffee shop I work at between classes. It’s just a harmless crush, right? It’s not like I ever see this guy outside of the coffee shop. It’s not like I’m going to see him while attempting to get birth control at the student clinic. While wearing a paper gown. While sitting on an exam table. Because he’s the doctor. Shoot. Me.



But what if, for once, the man I’ve had the dirtiest, most scandalous fantasies about turned out to be everything but wrong?


I have been recommended this book twice by the same person. Yip, twice!! Kayleigh from over at K-Books highly recommended this to me because I was needing a light read that I could just get lost in. And It was just the ticket!! After reading two "intense" reads I was looking something that would be fun and easy and Wrong was certainly those things.

Sophie is a Twenty One year old at college. Every Tuesday her crush buys a coffee from where she works. She can't stop fantasizing about Luke. He is older, sexy and perfect for crushing on. She'd never dream it would be anything more. Until one day she is at the student clinic to get birth control. And in walks the doctor. Who just happens to be her crush, Luke. Awkward!!!

Wrong is freaking hilarious. I don't just mean funny like you laugh in your head. Or you have a little giggle. I am talking, full blown laugh out loud, snort like a pig and choke on your tea funny. I have never in my life laughed so hard at a book before. I have found other books funny but this one is just down right hysterical. Between the situations Sophie gets into and the one liners from her friend Evelyn I was completely buckled.

Sophie is a good girl. Not completely innocent but a good girl. She is a really likable character. I think she is easy to relate to because who hasn't had a crush on a customer in work. Especially one that comes in all the time. Orders the same thing each time. I know I have. (Large Mocha Guy for me lol). Her crush on Luke is totally understandable. He is HOT. And Older! I personally think he did come across a bit stalkerish. However, he is a very likable. And together? OH MY. HOT HOT HOT. The chemistry they have is sizzling and sexy. They just can't take their hands off each other.

I will admit Sophie and Luke aren't my favourite characters in the story. It's Evelyn. That girl and her one liners are just so bloody funny. Yeah she comes across a bit aggressive and like a stalker (just read it the book lol) but the things she hits out with and nothing short of amazing!!! Can't wait to read her story.


Wrong is the type of story you can just get lost in. You forget everything around you and just enjoy the story. It's fast passed and has a nice easy flow to it. Some story that involve sex can seem like the authors just throw it in to fill space but in this case it all works. And its HOT!!! The plot it's a slightly unbelievable and there are certain parts of storyline reminded me of a little of a watered down Fifty Shades. However, over all it was fantastic read that kept me reading until wee hours. 

NO SPOILERS but to those who have read the book? That ending? Who hasn't done that right? 

 
Like This Post? 
Show Your Support
Like / Comment / Share

No comments :

Post a Comment

// This Pinterest Hover Button is brought to you by bloggersentral.com. // Feel free to use and share, but please keep this notice intact.