Feeding The Addiction #11

Being a book lover I am proud to admit I am addicted to books! And I think most book bloggers are. So here is where I show off  the goodies I got to Feed The Addiction."Feeding The Addiction" is inspired by the many book haul memes. :) 

FOR REVIEW
The 100: Day 21 by Kass Morgan
What I Love About You by  Rachel Gibson
Lottie Biggs is (Not) Mad by Hayley Long
What's Up With Jody Barton by Hayley Long

GIFT
Dystopia by Anthony Ergo - Signed!


KINDLE BOOKS
FOR REVIEW
Love and Other Unknown Variables
Rush by Eve Silver


BOUGHT
Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins
Three Years Later by Casey McMillin
Three Little Words by Lauren Hawkeye
Before He Was Famous by Becky Wicks
Spellbound by Tricia Drammeh


Like Totally Bookalicious??
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments :

Post a Comment

// This Pinterest Hover Button is brought to you by bloggersentral.com. // Feel free to use and share, but please keep this notice intact.