Bookalicious Covers #8

Here at Totally Bookalicious we adore book covers. It's the first thing we see and will make us want to pick up a book and see if it is worth while buying. So Bookalicious Covers is a featured where we show some of the intriguing book covers we come across. Covers are from past and future releases.
Click on the images to take you to the goodreads pages.
Deception Snakeroot Dead Jealous
Anna Girl City of Bones
Hidden Summer Prince Chantress
It is always hard picking just a few to showcase here but hope you liked this week selection. Share you thoughts on the covers in the comments, spread the love and don't forget to come back next week for more "Bookalicious Covers"

10 comments :

  1. I love the dead jealous one! I think the Kendare blake ones are just beautiful

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are just lovely!! I really hope the story lives up to the cover! :) Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  2. H that last one is pretty, looks interesting :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want it. It's pink!!!! But it does sound good aswell. Lol.

      Delete
  3. Deception and Snakeroot are GORGEOUS. I'd get them just to have them facing out on my bookshelf to be admired! By me, of course!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm guilty of that!! Lol. I buy so many books just because I like the covers. Lol.

      Delete
  4. Love the covers for The Summer Prince, Hidden, and the Anna Dressed in Blood books...those are probably my favorites.

    ReplyDelete

// This Pinterest Hover Button is brought to you by bloggersentral.com. // Feel free to use and share, but please keep this notice intact.