R.A.K Wishlist

Book Soulmates



Over on Book Soulmates they do an awesome programme called Random Acts of Kindness. You go onto there site and domate a book to someone from there sign up sheet out of the goodness of your own heart. It has been very very popular so I thought I would give it a go.

Rules
• Sign up each month you'd like to participate in.

• Show off your participation! Grab one of the buttons available :)

• Create a wishlist and post it in the Google Doc located in each R.A.K post for the month.{Post on your blog, Amazon, where ever as long as there's a link to it.}

• If you choose to do a R.A.K for someone, check out their wishlist and contact that blogger for their address.

• At the end of the month, SHOW US YOUR R.A.K!
(Make a post saying 'Thank You' to whoever granted one of your wishes and share it with us :)

THIS IS OPEN TO EVERYONE!
Lets's keep our International bloggers in mind and in our hearts.
Remember, there's always the Book Depository and they offer FREE shipping! 

My Wishlist 
Hardback or Paperback
Rival by Sara Bennett-Wealer
Dark Heart Forever by Lee Monroe
Nevermore by Kelly Creagh
The Pledge by Kimberly Derting
Die for Me by Amy Plum
Forgotten by Cat Patrick
But I Love Him by Amanda Grace
Entwined by Heather Dixon
Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins
Fateful by Claudia Gray
The Near Witch by Victoria Schwab 
Wolfsbane by Andrew Cremer
Bad Taste in Boys by Carrie Harri
Texas Gothic by Rosemary Clement-Moore
Popular by Gareth Russell
Flawless by Lara Chapman 
Rockoholic by C.J. Skuse
Beauty Queens by Libba Bray
Babe in Boyland by Jody Gehrman

If you want to send me any of those books in my wishlist please email me at totallybookalicious@hotmail.co.uk. 



Feel free to post a link to your R.A.K Wishlist

4 comments :

  1. yay, you joined RAK
    It's my second month signing-up and I got my first one today woot

    I'm not sending any out for this month for a couple of weeks cuz I have no money yet lol

    You can check out my wishlist if you like, we have a couple wishes in common lol

    http://www.amazon.co.uk/registry/wishlist/2NWB3TQUZXFSZ?reveal=unpurchased&filter=all&sort=priority&layout=standard&.x=11&.y=10

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab ill take a look.

    I placed an order to send my first one and I should receive my first one tomorrow. I'll send another one out in a few weeks. Defending in money.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool, I sent out four in the end last month but didn't get any lol it was good fun. Not decided how many I'll send this month guess it depends how much I have as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm defo sending out another one this month. Probably in two weeks.

    ReplyDelete

// This Pinterest Hover Button is brought to you by bloggersentral.com. // Feel free to use and share, but please keep this notice intact.