Book Trailer Thursday: A Job from Hell by Jayde Scott

Photobucket

Each week I will feature a book and its trailer that I have either read or want to read. Usually they will be new releases or upcoming releases. However, from time to time there may be an older book.



A Job From Hell
The moment Amber starts her new summer job in Scotland and sets eyes upon Aidan, her fate is sealed. Summoned by an ancient bond, she can never love another. Lost in the woods one night, Amber enters Aidan's deadly world by chance when she unknowingly participates in a paranormal race, and promptly wins the first prize - a prize worth killing for. In a world of forbidden love, of ancient enemies, legends and rituals, nothing is as it seems and no one can be trusted. Amber's life will never be the same again, unless she searches the Otherworld for what everyone wants. But to do so, Amber must die.


 
Trailer



I received a ebook of this for review. I honestly can't wait to read it. The fact its set in my home country of Scotland was the first thing that got me interested. I havent read any Paranormal books that are set in Scotland so big plus. Also the names Aidan and Amber. My son is called Aiden and my best friends kids is Amber. Lol.

I love this trailer for the book. I think it really draws you in and make you want to read it. Also it gives me shivers. Not sure why but it does. So I can't wait to read this in a couple of weeks hopefully.
 
Photobucket
 

No comments :

Post a Comment

// This Pinterest Hover Button is brought to you by bloggersentral.com. // Feel free to use and share, but please keep this notice intact.