I am Number Four Movie Trailer

I am Number Four by Pittacus Lore


Book Description:  

Nine of us came here. We look like you. We talk like you. We live among you. But we are not you. We can do things you dream of doing. We have powers you dream of having. We are stronger and faster than anything you have ever seen. We are the superheroes you worship in mo...vies and comic books —but we are real. Our plan was to grow, and train, and become strong, and become one, and fight them. But they found us and started hunting us first. Now all of us are running. Spending our lives in shadows, in places where no one would look, blending in. we have lived among you without you knowing. But they know. They caught Number One in Malaysia. Number Two in England. And Number Three in Kenya. They killed them all. I am Number Four. I am next.

 

 I am Number Four Movie Trailer

Release: 18th Feb 2011



I haven't read the book yet. I want to just haven't gotten around to it yet. If you have read it, any good??

Now I can admit that the movie looks rather awesome. However, I am not sure if I will go see it. I am not a big fan of Alex Pettyfer as an actor so I may hold off until it comes out on dvd. What about you will you be watching it on the Big Screen??

No comments :

Post a Comment

// This Pinterest Hover Button is brought to you by bloggersentral.com. // Feel free to use and share, but please keep this notice intact.