#TrailerThursday: Taboo (TV Mini Series)


Trailer Thursday is a weekly meme hosted by Shubba at Wee Shubba's World.
Each week will showcase either a movie, tv or book trailer that I am excited for.
Feel free to take part and remember:
If you liked it, Share it!!






Do you follow me on any social media? Yeah? Well you already know I have an obsession with this beautiful man. Tom Hardy is a god to me. He is just pure perfection so of course I will watch anything with him in it (Yes I did watch the cbeebies bedtime story aswell LOL). I have been looking forward to this show since I first heard about it and when picture were released……well if you haven't seen them yet go now!!! However, the show it's does look amazing and I love a good period drama.



TV Show: Taboo
Studio: BBC
Release: 7th Jan 2017 (UK)
Genre: Period Drama

About The Show:
Taboo is a forthcoming British drama television miniseries created by Steven Knight, Tom Hardy, and his father Edward "Chips" Hardy. The eight-episode miniseries is about an adventurer who returns to Britain from Africa along with fourteen stolen diamonds to seek vengeance after the death of his father. Kristoffer Nyholm will direct the first four episodes. The miniseries, created from a story by the Hardys and starring Tom, will premiere on 7 January, 2017 on BBC One in the United Kingdom and on January 10, 2017 on FX in the United States - Wikipedia




Don't forget if you take part share you links in the comments :)

Like This Post?
Show Your Support.
Like / Comment / Share


No comments :

Post a Comment

// This Pinterest Hover Button is brought to you by bloggersentral.com. // Feel free to use and share, but please keep this notice intact.