#TrailerThursday: Beauty and the Beast (2017)

Trailer Thursday is a weekly meme hosted by Shubba at Wee Shubba's World.
Each week will showcase either a movie, TV or book trailer that I am excited for.
Feel free to take part and remember:
If you liked it, Share it!!



Are we excited?? Come on?> I know you all are!!!! I am so freaking excited for this one. I mean it's Beauty and the Beast. It's not my fave disney movie but it's up there!! Emma is the perfect Belle. And Dan as the Beast 😍😍😍! I am super happy!!! I think I may cry with happiness. And I am not going to lie every single time I hear that song and even just the tune "Tale as old as Time" I get a little weepy. No idea why though! Is it March yet?? I want to see this now!!!!


Movie: Beauty and the Beast
Studio: Disney
Release: 17th March 2017
Genre: Family, Fantasy, Musical

About The Movie:
Belle is a young woman who is taken prisoner by a Beast in his castle in exchange for the freedom of her father Maurice. Despite her fears, she befriends the castle's enchanted staff and learns to look beyond the Beast's exterior to recognize the true heart and soul of the human Prince within just as a hunter named Gaston is on the loose to take Belle for himself and hunt down the Beast at any cost.  - Wikipedia


No comments :

Post a Comment

// This Pinterest Hover Button is brought to you by bloggersentral.com. // Feel free to use and share, but please keep this notice intact.