#ReadingChallenges: 2017 Reading Goals......Hopefully.



This year I wanted to read more than last year. 2016, was one of the worst year I have ever had for reading (and life in general).😭😭 Even though I read more in 2016 than I did in 2015, it was still a bad year.

I did pass my Goodreads goal 👍 but compared to previous years it was shocking. I only read 68 books!!!👎 And most of those were read in the first half of the year. The second half I think I read about four books :( I am going to doing it again this year with my start goal at 50 books but hopefully I can pass that and last years.

2017 Reading Challenge

Wee Shubba's World has read 0 books toward her goal of 50 books.
hide


I am setting myself a different reading challenge that I have seen on a few blogs. I will also be doing the goodreads one because I do that every single year but this one seems a lot more manageable. I haven't decided what books I will read yet and I won't do this in this order but fingers crossed 🤞🤞 I can do this one!!

Head over to Reading Books Like A Boss to see the blog that has came up with this challenge.



Tag your posts on social media with:
#2017RBLBReadingChallenge 



Like This Post?
Show Your Support.
Like / Comment / Share



No comments :

Post a Comment

// This Pinterest Hover Button is brought to you by bloggersentral.com. // Feel free to use and share, but please keep this notice intact.