#MovieNews: Beauty and The Beast (2017)


Movie: Beauty and the Beast (Live Action Remake)
Cert: PG
Release: 17th March 2017
Genre: Family, Romance, Musical
Directors:  Bill Condon
WritersEvan Spiliotopoulos (screenplay), Stephen Chbosky (screenplay) | 2 more credits »

About The Movie:
Belle is a girl who is dissatisfied with life in a small provincial French town, constantly trying to fend off the misplaced "affections" of conceited Gaston. The Beast is a prince who was placed under a spell because he could not love. A wrong turn taken by Maurice, Belle's father, causes the two to meet. (IMDb 1991 Edition)




For while all we had was the image of Belle reaching for the rose. So when they finally released move images online I was overjoyed. I am so excited for this to come alive on screen. Beauty and the Beast is one of THE best disney movies ever made.


I know everyone has already seen them but still couldn't resist. I am so looking forward to this and Emma Watson is just perfect for the role. I also have a big soft spot for Dan Stevens, going back to his Downton Abby days. (Oh Matthew. Trying to not cry, ignore the feels and breathe) He is going to rock as The Beast/Prince Adam.  


And Luke Evans as Gaston? Bloody perfect!! He actually looks like the cartoon Gaston. 


While Beauty and The Beast isn't my ultimate favourite disney movie (That's Peter Pan) it is in the top 5!! I think that may have a lot to do with library though lol. I have read a lot of mix reviews on Belle's dress already. I don't care if it's gold or yellow. I love it no matter. It's stunning and I want one!!


I am loving the disney remakes just now. And I am excited by this so much. It’s making me wonder what other movies they will turn into live action.



Which disney movie would you love to see being remade into a live action movie?? 



All credit for images go to

No comments :

Post a Comment

// This Pinterest Hover Button is brought to you by bloggersentral.com. // Feel free to use and share, but please keep this notice intact.