New UK Hunger Games Covers?!?!

While I was looking at books on Amazon, I stumbled upon these covers for The Hunger Games. And according to Amazon UK they will be released on 2nd Oct 2014



 At first I was like "Are they real??" Just because I didn't think they would do yet another redesign but they look like they are real. And I am not going to lie! I love them!!!! Very eye catching and I think once they are actually released they look like they are going to be BRIGHT!!! I love bright and colourful covers!! Although I am not sure if I can really justify buying these books again!! I already have the original UK covers, the black UK covers and the shiny UK covers. Also have them on kindle aswell. lol.

So what do you think?

Like Totally Bookalicious??
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments :

Post a Comment

// This Pinterest Hover Button is brought to you by bloggersentral.com. // Feel free to use and share, but please keep this notice intact.