Waiting on Wednesday #25

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted  by Breaking The Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.


Title:The Body in the Woods
Series: Point Last Seen #1
Author: April Henry
Genre: YA, Mystery
Published: 17th June 2014
Publisher: Henry Holt & Company

 In this new series told from multiple perspectives, teen members of a search and rescue team discover a dead body in the woods.

Alexis, Nick, and Ruby have very different backgrounds: Alexis has spent her life covering for her mom’s mental illness, Nick’s bravado hides his fear of not being good enough, and Ruby just wants to pursue her eccentric interests in a world that doesn’t understand her. When the three teens join Portland County Sheriff’s Search and Rescue, they are teamed up to search for a autistic man lost in the woods. What they find instead is a dead body. In a friendship that will be forged in danger, fear, and courage, the three team up to find the girl’s killer—before he can strike one of their own.

This first book in April Henry’s Point Last Seen YA mystery series is full of riveting suspense, putting readers in the middle of harrowing rescues and crime scene investigations


What are you waiting on??
Like Totally Bookalicious??
Follow on Bloglovin

10 comments :

  1. Wow, it sounds really exciting and very thrilling.
    I am also intrigued by the thought of the multiple views
    So I hope you'll enjoy it a lot :)

    Yours
    Smarty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not heard of this one before but it does sound interesting. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laurel-Rain SnowWednesday, 04 June, 2014

    Love that cover...and the sound of this one. A nice twist to have teens with issues working to solve a mystery. Thanks for sharing, and here's mine:

    “I LOVE YOU MORE”

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am soooo excited for this

    Thanks for stopping by. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope so aswell.

    Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  6. kirstymariejonesstudioreadsWednesday, 04 June, 2014

    Can't wait for this, I love mystery murders, ahh, so want to read this now, haha. Not long! :)

    Here's mine


    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the sound of this! Very interesting pick! :) Multiple perspective books are always very intriguing to me!

    Check out my WoW?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great post, this book sounds amazing! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I have a copy of this from somewhere, I think NYCC, but I never got to it. I love the concept. Great choice! My WOW

    ReplyDelete

// This Pinterest Hover Button is brought to you by bloggersentral.com. // Feel free to use and share, but please keep this notice intact.