Feeding The Addiction #7

Being a book lover I am proud to admit I am addicted to books! And I think most book bloggers are. So here is where I show off  the goodies I got to Feed The Addiction."Feeding The Addiction" is inspired by the many book haul memes. :)

Being super lazy and just using the photo's from my instagram account instead of taking new ones.



  For Review
The Winner's Curse by Marie Rutkosi
The Unfinished Symphony of You and Me by Lucy Robinson
Rain by Virginia Bergin
Fall From India Place by Samantha Young

Bought
The Beautiful and the Curse by Page Morgan

Library
Midnight Crossroad by Charlaine Harris


  Like Totally Bookalicious??
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments :

Post a Comment

// This Pinterest Hover Button is brought to you by bloggersentral.com. // Feel free to use and share, but please keep this notice intact.