Feeding The Addiction #4 On My Kindle #12

Being a book lover I am proud to admit I am addicted to books! And I think most book bloggers are. So here is where I show off  the goodies I got to Feed The Addiction."Feeding The Addiction" is inspired by the many book haul memes. :)


 BOUGHT
The Quick by Lauren Owen
Dorothy Must Die by Danielle Paige

 REVIEW
The Lovely and The Lost by Page Morgan*
Love Letters to the Dead by Ava Dellaira

*I didn't know this was book 2 :( So I have book 1 on it's way from amazon!!

On My Kindle is our meme/feature where we showcase some of the ebooks we received, whether it was bought, free or for review! It's inspired by the many book haul memes that are out there but this is the digital edition.
 Feel free to take part and leave your links in the comments section!


I am excited for all my new read but there is one that I am super super super excited for and that is THE SAINT by Tiffany Reisz!!!! I love love love love love this author and her books. I can't wait to get reading!!!!!

  Like Totally Bookalicious??
Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment :

  1. Sorry if the links aren't working or not showing! Blogger really hates me lately. They are all showing in my html but not working properly on the published post :( Siobhan @ Totally Bookalicious

    ReplyDelete

// This Pinterest Hover Button is brought to you by bloggersentral.com. // Feel free to use and share, but please keep this notice intact.