Grab Some Goodies #7

Love free and cheap ebooks? Well look no further. Grab Some Goodies is our weekly feature where we share some of the free* and bargain* ebooks we find on Amazon Kindle. 


*FREEBIES are always free at the time we post them on the blog but please always double the check the price before you purchase. BARGAINS are based on UK prices so the prices may vary between UK and US

Rua by Miradda Kavi UK I US
The Thorne Family Saga by Angela Darling UK I US


Let Them Eat Cake by Sandra Byrd UK I US
Long Black Veil by Jennette Battista UK I US


Half Moon by Paula Ottoni UK I US
The Language of Souls by Lena Goldfinch UK I US


Sppoked by Tracy Sharp UK I US
The Vampire's Warden by S.J. Wright UK I US


Non-Mortuus bu Zola UK I US
Scarlette by Dovana Jureo UK I US


Once Was by Miya Kressin UK I US
Wings by A.K. Hartline UK I US




Fighting Destiny by K.D. Carrillo (£0.77) UK I US
Storm by Brigid Kemmerer (£0.76) UK I US


Dinner With a Vampire by Abigail Gibbs (£1.99) UK I US**
The Truth About Faking (£0.49) UK I US

**Not Available in the US yet.


Blood and Snow by Rashelle Workman (£0.77) UK I US
Thin White Line by J.A. Templeton (£0.73) UK I US


The Forgotten Ones by Laura Howard (£0.77) UK I US
My Only Exception by Erika Trevathan (£0.77) UK I US

Kindle Fire Book Sale
 

Let us know what ones you have snapped up!
 Like Totally Bookalicious??
Follow on Bloglovin

3 comments :

  1. Came by from Booklikes today followed your blog by networked blogs,google friends connect,Bloglovin and also put your grab button on my blog.Thanks for the Freebies grabbed a couple today !Happy Reading !

    Joelle @angelswithattitudebookreviews-joelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello came by from booklikes followed all your links grabbed your grab button and put it on my blog followed by bloglovin,google friends connect and networked blogs.Thanks for the Freebies Grabbed some today !Happy Reading !

    Joelle@angelswithattitudebookreviews-joelle.blogspot.co

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab!! I added your button to my "Blogs I Stalk" and I am now following your main blog aswell :)

    ReplyDelete

// This Pinterest Hover Button is brought to you by bloggersentral.com. // Feel free to use and share, but please keep this notice intact.