Waiting On Wednesday #16

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted  by Breaking The Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.
 
Siobhán's WoW
Life after Theft by A prilynne Pike (Out 30th April 2013)
Moving to a new high school sucks. Especially a rich-kid private school. With uniforms. But nothing is worse than finding out the first girl you meet is dead. And a klepto.

No one can see or hear Kimberlee except Jeff, so--in hopes of bringing an end to the snarkiest haunting in history--he agrees to help her complete her "unfinished business." But when the enmity between Kimberlee and Jeff's new crush, Sera, manages to continue posthumously, Jeff wonders if he's made the right choice.

Clash meets sass in this uproarious modern-day retelling of Baroness Orczy's The Scarlet Pimpernel


Destiny's WOW

If I Should Die (Revenents #3) by Amy Plum (Out 7th May 2013)
I will not lose another person I love. I will not let history repeat itself.

Vincent waited lifetimes to find me, but in an instant our future together was shattered. He was betrayed by someone we both called a friend, and I lost him. Now our enemy is determined to rule over France’s immortals, and willing to wage a war to get what they want.

It shouldn’t be possible, none of it should be, but this is my reality. I know Vincent is somewhere out there, I know he’s not completely gone, and I will do anything to save him.

After what we’ve already fought to achieve, a life without Vincent is unimaginable. He once swore to avoid dying—to go against his nature and forsake sacrificing himself for others—so that we could be together. How can I not risk everything to bring my love back to me?

 What's your WoW?
Leave a comment or link below
Our WoW's are scheduled at the beginning of each month, so some books may be released by the time the posts go live on the blog or we may have already received and read them.

7 comments :

  1. Okay, so Life After Theft sounds hilarious. Very nice pick.

    And I still need to read the 2nd Covenant book before I can consider the 3rd. :o\

    Julie@Bookaroo-Ju

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like After Theft sounds like a fun read. Dead klepto? Wondering how that will play out!

    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to read Life After Theft SO BAD! Great picks :)

    Here's my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am dying for If I Should Die. Love Vincent :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two books I can't wait to read. I have to say, I can't wait to see how Amy Plum's series will end. Great pick!
    Em @ A Beautiful Madness
    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the sound of both! I haven't read the first two books from the Revenants series but I won the first two and I'm going to read them soon. Great picks!
    Come check out my WOW post.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You did say it was okay to share links...

    http://www.amazon.com/House-On-Butcher-Harbor-ebook/dp/B004AYCTSS/ref=dp_kinw_strp_1

    A ghost story.

    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

// This Pinterest Hover Button is brought to you by bloggersentral.com. // Feel free to use and share, but please keep this notice intact.