What I’ve Been Reading “After Fifty”
Firstly, a gigantic thanks to Siobhan for letting me loose on her blog today as part of her “Naughty November” series, it’s much appreciated!
Naughty November is such a good idea, it seems that 2012 has been the year where everyone’s been a little more open about reading “naughty” books, I know I certainly have! I’ve been running a feature on My keeper shelf called “After Fifty” where I review all the hot little books I’ve read since the Fifty Shades trilogy changed the book world forever. Since falling in love with Fifty I’ve been on the constant lookout for similar-ish books I can obsess about and OMG I’ve found tonnes of them!
I do have certain requirements:
1. It’s got to be steamy hot (obviously)
2. It’s got to have a bit of romance.
3. I’m very partial to a smouldering alpha male with “issues” (no Young Adult boys need apply)
4. I also like any of the following: tattoo’s, a Harley Davidson, a dodgy past, a uniform *fans self* a sense of humour and a protective streak a mile wide.
5. Oh, and I’m ok with billionaires!
What I’m reading after Fifty is actually one of my most visited posts EVER with 2,439 views which for my little blog is HUGE!!! You guys need to come over and check out all the naughty books I’ve squeeeeed about this year I’m pretty sure there’s something for everyone. As I’m ALWAYS looking for new recommendations so feel free to leave me a comment below and I’ll add it to my enormous After Fifty TBR listJ
Feel free to check out Lesley's Blog and her amazing After Fifty Feature.