NetGalley Month - 1st May - 31st May

NetGalley Month!!

I decided to have a NetGalley Month to attempt the scary amount of ebooks I have received for review. NetGalley is a fantastic tool for bloggers/reviewers but if you are anything like me you can't just request one or two you end up going crazy and then you ereader is full of earcs waiting to be reviewed. 

If you use Edelweiss you are more than welcome to link those reviews aswell.

There is no set amount of book you need to read to take part. Just as many as you can. 

At the end of May I will host a giveaway for those who have sign up and actually took part. The Winner will get to choice ONE book of their choice up to the value of £10 from Book Depository.

To Take Part all you have to do is:

SIGN UP is now Closed
Note, if you don't have a blog just add your goodreads profile, facebook page or where ever you post reviews :)

Link Up your reviews HERE







20 comments :

  1. I signed up really pleased i can take part closer to the time could you explain what LinkyTool is?? sorry to be a pain :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The linkytool is at the bottom of the post:
      "This linky list is not open yet. It will open for new entries in 31 days, 12 hrs, 46 min (5/1/2012 6:01 AM CST)
      Powered by Linky Tools"

      it's closed just now but will open on 1st May, when you review a book from netgalley within May your add the url link on the linkytool so i can keep track of those who are actually taking part.

      Delete
  2. I'm all signed up :D I'm still waiting to be approved for my books, only have 2 at the moment. Hopefully I'll be all set for May.

    ~Jess

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I really need to get these read! Signed up! :D
    -Heather

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone who has signed up so far!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's me all signed up! Love the idea, I have loads to read :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll be participating! I've been on Netgalley for a while but I always need the extra push to focus on just those books for review!

    Thank you, can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm signed up, though I tend to read NetGalley books as I go! Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a good idea Siobhan, I'm totally guilty of rushing to request a book and then not reading it for ages. Maybe this will motivate me so count me in too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm signed up...I'm super excited because I'm totally addicted to NetGalley!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Heh, this is exactly what I need. It's not even funny how many NG books I have yet to read. Thanks for hosting! It should be fun. :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would love to sign up, however every time I click on the Sign up HERE it traces me back to this post... so help please? XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for letting me know. Some how the link to didnt work and i have lost the form link argh, I will keep looking. thanks for letting me know. :)

      Delete
    2. Thank you! I was able to sign up now. :D Yay, this challenge will be great!

      Delete
  12. I'm excited to tackle all of these ebooks!

    ReplyDelete

// This Pinterest Hover Button is brought to you by bloggersentral.com. // Feel free to use and share, but please keep this notice intact.