R.A.K: AUGUST ROUNDUP

Book Soulmates


August was the first R.A.K I signed up for and it has been a really good month. I am thankful to those to sent me books and Book Soulmates for creating this fantastic feature

SENT

Zombie Queen of Newbury High by Amanda Ashby sent to Donna at Book Passion for Life
Forbidden by Tabitha Suzuma sent to Alice at Best Books

RECEIVED
Blood Feud by Alyxandra Harvey
Die For Me by Amy Plum
Both Received from Donna at Book Passion for Life


Dark Heart Forever and Dark Heart Rising by Lee Monroe Received from Misty at Bookaholics Book Club

And thats my August Round!!!! 

4 comments :

  1. Ve still got to read die for me and the drake chronicles lol
    Hope you enjoyed your first month of RAK :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Read Die for Me. Omg oh so good. I read it from netgalley but been wanting the paperback ever since. Can't wait for book 2

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice lot of books you got. I need to read Die For Me. I got it from the library but havent got to it yet . Zombie Queen is one I am wanting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i still have Dark Heart Forever and Dark Heart Rising and Die For Me by Amy Plum to read :)

    ReplyDelete

// This Pinterest Hover Button is brought to you by bloggersentral.com. // Feel free to use and share, but please keep this notice intact.