In My Mailbox #19

Photobucket


In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren
Book links take you to goodreads summaries
BOUGHT
Ghost Town by Rachel Caine 
(my review of an ARC Copy. I needed my own copy to complete my set)
Bite Club by Rachel Caine


REVIEW
Blood Magic by Tessa Gratton
The Bleeders by Michaela Haze
Mishap & Mayhem by MM Shelley


REVIEW
Trickster's Girl by Hilari Bell
The Bone Sword by Walter Rhein
Daimon by Jennifer L Armentrout
Cinder and Ella by Melissa Lemon
Embody by Jamie Magee
The Twin Dagger by Zachary Henderson

WON
Long Larkin by Lindsey Barraclough


What's your IMM this week?

Photobucket

8 comments :

  1. ooh the book you won sounds great! I love this, "in my mailbox"...I get so jealous but I like to see what other people bought :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow thats alot of books, i just realised you post different books on both your blogs lol

    nice haul siobhan :)

    this week i got

    won

    remember me by laura moore
    desire ARC by kailin gow
    wicked woods by kailin gow
    shimmer by kailin gow

    brought
    frost kisses by kailin gow
    lover unleashed by J R Ward
    storm glass by maria v snyder
    sea glass by maria v snyder
    spy glass by maria v snyder
    fire by kristin cashore

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to read Blood Magic!

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great books! =)
    I also have The Bleeders to read and think it sounds great =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol ghost towns cover is the same person as the cover of She Smells the Dead and Spirit Storm. hehe. enjoy the books =)

    http://forevertonowhere.blogspot.com/2011/05/in-my-mailbox.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome books this week. Blood Magic looks great will have to get it when it comes out.
    Happy reading.
    Sally.
    http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/05/in-my-mailbox-18.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those all seem awesome!!! I'm really curious about Blood Magic and Trickster's Girl. Hope you like all your new reads :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great books!!

    http://yalitwit.blogspot.com/2011/05/in-my-mailbox-monday-4.html

    ReplyDelete

// This Pinterest Hover Button is brought to you by bloggersentral.com. // Feel free to use and share, but please keep this notice intact.