#TrailerThursday: Cars 3 (2017)


Trailer Thursday is a weekly meme hosted by Shubba at Wee Shubba's World.
Each week will showcase either a movie, TV or book trailer that I am excited for.
Feel free to take part and remember:
If you liked it, Share it!!




Ten years ago we were first introduced to Lightning McQueen and the gang. And since then Cars has been a family favourite. My parents took my nephew to see it when it came out. My kid wasn't even born yet but I remember watching it with him when Cars 2 came out in 2007 and he was hooked. He loved it. And now with Cars 3, my kid is now 10 and you can bet we WILL go see this. I think this is going to be more emotional and more action packed. I can't wait!!

Movie: Cars 3
Studio: Disney
Release: 14th July 2017 (UK)
Genre: Animation, Adventure, Family.

About The Movie:
Blindsided by a new generation of blazing-fast racers, the legendary Lightning McQueen is suddenly pushed out of the sport he loves. To get back in the game, he will need the help of an eager young race technician with her own plan to win, inspiration from the late Fabulous Hudson Hornet, and a few unexpected turns. Proving that #95 isn't through yet will test the heart of a champion on Piston Cup Racing's biggest stage! Written by Pixar

What do you think? Looking forward to Cars 3?!?!?!?


No comments :

Post a Comment

// This Pinterest Hover Button is brought to you by bloggersentral.com. // Feel free to use and share, but please keep this notice intact.