#Sorry: I am a bad book blogger. Forgive me?

I know, I am an awful blogger!!! I suck at keeping to schedules. I suck at getting posts up. I am so sorry. I have just been busy and haven't been reading or watching a lot of movies to get reviews done. 

I have been gutting my house out and that took up a lot of time. And this past week I have been sick so I can't focus on a reading. 

I would promise to try harder but.............I also suck at promises. I will do my best to get reading more and try to get some reviews up. So hopefully you can all forgive me and stick with me?!?!?

You can still find me on twitter and facebook so I am still kicking around online!! 


No comments :

Post a Comment

// This Pinterest Hover Button is brought to you by bloggersentral.com. // Feel free to use and share, but please keep this notice intact.