Weight Loss So Far!

Over the past few years I have really struggled with my weight!! I was never skinny but before I had my kid I was never big! It wasn't until about two years ago I realized just how big I had gotten and I was upset at myself! 

I weighed in a 12st 6lbs and at only 4ft 10 that is BIG!!!! I decided it was time for a change!

I have tried so many different diets and honestly I know they work for some people but they didn't really for me. I found I couldn't stick to most of them so walking was my lifesaver! I started walking everywhere. Taking my son to school, to work and back. The scales were telling I was losing but I personally just couldn't see it!!

UNTIL

I went shopping and found I could now fit into a size 12 top from Primark! And primark ARE NOT that generous with their sizing!! I still have plenty to room to breathe in it. 

When I got home I decided I would look out a "before" picture and make a side by side because I still couldn't see it even though everyone else could. And I just couldn't believe the difference!
I was shocked!!! I can now finally see what everyone else was seeing!! Don't get me wrong I have long long way to go before I am a "Healthy" weight. But managing to get 30lbs off is still  a good achievement. I am aiming to lose 2lbs per week and I shall keep you all updated on how I am getting!! 

If you have a weight loss story please share it!! I love looking on instagram of all the hard work people put into getting fit. I will never be skinny but I just want to be healthy!


No comments :

Post a Comment

// This Pinterest Hover Button is brought to you by bloggersentral.com. // Feel free to use and share, but please keep this notice intact.