*Book Review* The One (The Selection #3) by Kiera Cass


Reviewed By: Siobhán
Format: Kindle Ebook
Pages: 323
Published: 5th June 2014
Publisher: HarperCollins
Source:  Bought
Genre:  YA Dystopian
Shelfability:  Covet

Description:
The Selection changed America Singer's life in ways she never could have imagined. Since she entered the competition to become the next princess of Illéa, America has struggled with her feelings for her first love, Aspen—and her growing attraction to Prince Maxon. Now she's made her choice . . . and she's prepared to fight for the future she wants.

Find out who America will choose in The One, the enchanting, beautifully romantic third book in the Selection series!

The One! OMG The One!!!!! I honestly don't know how to review this without spoilers!! I have sat on this for a few days and I can't think of how in the world I can review such an amazing, and fan-freaking-tastic this really was  without giving away major plot lines!!!

"The One" is the third book in "The Selection" Series by Kiera Cass and quite possibly the best ones so far!! It was truly outstanding, and I devoured every single page within only a few  hours and I was left wanting, NO!! Correction, I was left NEEDING more!!!

America is still struggling with her feelings towards both Maxon and Aspen. Just when you think she has made her mind up something happens that changes her mind again. I have to admit that got a little annoying but it still keep the story interesting. In this installment she is a lot more confident. She really grew as a character from book one. The love she has for Aspen is a very childlike love. But the love she has for Maxon just seemed more real. I have been Team Maxon from the go. Yes, at times he was hard to like him but then he does something and you fall in love with him again. Aspen, I did end up liking him in the book. He is a fantastic guard and would do anything for America even if it puts him at risk.

The storyline isn't fast paced. It is TURBO SPEED! There is so much more going on. More drama, more action and more secrets are revealed. My expectations were sky high and once again this blew the previous installments out the water.  It was exciting, thrilling and breathtaking. You are thrown into the story and the next thing you know it's over! Rarely does that happen to me but every book in this series has did that to me. I devoured them all!! Read all three within three days! Last books to do that to me was Twilight! So that is really saying something!

Now I have to wait until May for the next book!! To all the people who read these books as they were getting released, How did you cope with the waiting?? I only need to wait a few months because I only just read the previous books! I hate waiting!! But I am so excited and can't wait for the author to release more books that no doubt will enchant the readers. 


If you have read the book please share your thoughts in the comments or share you review links :)
Like Totally Bookalicious??
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments :

Post a Comment

// This Pinterest Hover Button is brought to you by bloggersentral.com. // Feel free to use and share, but please keep this notice intact.