Waiting on Wednesday #32

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted  by Breaking The Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.


Title: Sweet Unrest
Series: N/A
Author: Lisa Maxwell
Genre: YA, Paranormal
Published: 8th Oct 2014
Publisher: Flux

Lucy Aimes has always been practical. But try as she might, she can’t come up with a logical explanation for the recurring dreams that have always haunted her. Dark dreams. Dreams of a long-ago place filled with people she shouldn’t know…but does.

When her family moves to a New Orleans plantation, Lucy’s dreams become more intense, and her search for answers draws her reluctantly into the old city’s world of Voodoo and mysticism. There, Lucy finds Alex, a mysterious boy who behaves as if they’ve known each other forever. Lucy knows Alex is hiding something, and her rational side doesn’t want to be drawn to him. But she is.

As she tries to uncover Alex’s secrets, a killer strikes close to home, and Lucy finds herself ensnared in a century-old vendetta. With the lives of everyone she loves in danger, Lucy will have to unravel the mystery of her dreams before it all comes to a deadly finish

What are you waiting on??
Like Totally Bookalicious??
Follow on Bloglovin

15 comments :

  1. This sounds sooo good, I've never heard about this before so thanks for sharing. :) And that cover... amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yvonne ShadowRealmWednesday, 23 July, 2014

    Oooh I like the sound of this one. Must add it to my TBR. Great pick!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds really good and the cover pulls you in.

    Here's our WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by. The cover is fab!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally agree Amazing!

    Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am hoping it's as good as it sounds.

    Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love books that sound different.



    Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can't wait to get my hands on it.

    Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It really does doesn't it?


    Thanks for Stopping By.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ya-Aholic ReviewsWednesday, 23 July, 2014

    Ohhh I hadn't heard of this before!!! Adding to tbr! Great choice hun, it sounds great! (:

    ReplyDelete
  11. First time hearing about this one and it sure sounds like something I would enjoy. Thanks for sharing and stopping by my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. There doesn't seem to be much about it. I saw it on netgalley and was like OOOOHHH I need this! Praying I get accepted to review!! I don't think I have wait lol.

    Thanks for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. There doesn't seem to be any buzz around it yet. Not very many people have heard of it. That may all changed nearer the pub date though.

    Thanks for stopping by

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks :)

    Thanks for stopping by

    ReplyDelete

// This Pinterest Hover Button is brought to you by bloggersentral.com. // Feel free to use and share, but please keep this notice intact.