Feeding The Addiction #5 On My Kindle #13

Being a book lover I am proud to admit I am addicted to books! And I think most book bloggers are. So here is where I show off  the goodies I got to Feed The Addiction."Feeding The Addiction" is inspired by the many book haul memes. :)
MY BOOK HAUL
Bought:
The Sound by Sarah Alderson
Prince of Shadows by Rachel Caine
The Vampire of Highgate by Asa Bailey
Cryer's Cross by Lisa McMann
THE KID'S BOOK HAUL

Bought
Star Wars Episode 1 Adventure
Star Wars The Clone Wars: The Starcrusher Trap
Star Wars The Clone Wars: Hero of the Confederacy


On My Kindle is our meme/feature where we showcase some of the ebooks we received, whether it was bought, free or for review! It's inspired by the many book haul memes that are out there but this is the digital edition.
 Feel free to take part and leave your links in the comments section!
  Like Totally Bookalicious??
Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment :

  1. Great haul! I'm curious about Sarah Alderson's new one.
    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

// This Pinterest Hover Button is brought to you by bloggersentral.com. // Feel free to use and share, but please keep this notice intact.