Grab Some Goodies #4

Love free and cheap ebooks? Well look no further. Grab Some Goodies is our weekly feature where we share some of the free* and bargain* ebooks we find on Amazon Kindle.


*FREEBIES are always free at the time we post them on the blog but please always double the check the price before you purchase. BARGAINS are based on UK prices so the prices may vary between UK and US

 
 
Jars of Clay by Lee Strauss UK I US  
The Girl by Lola StVil UK I US

Blue Violet by Abigail Owen UK IUS
The Den by Jennifer Abrahams UK I US

Blood Twist by Bonnie Erina Wheeler UK I US
Quenchless by RD Raven UK I US

Breathless by VJ Chambers UK I US
Lunangelique by Kristin R Campbell UK I US 

Perfectly Dateless by Kristin Billerbeck UK I US
Lipstick and Lies by Debbie Viggano UK I US
Breaking The Wrong by Calia Read (77p / $1.16) UK IUS
Wanted by Kelly Elliott (£1.92 / $2.92) UK I US

Hard To Resist bu Shanora Williams (£1.84 / $2.78) UK I US
Find You In The Dark by A Meredith Walters (77p / $1.16) UK I US

Waiting For You by Shey Stahl (75p / $1.13) UK I US
Sometimes Never by Cheryl McIntyre (77p / $1.16) UK I US


Let us know what ones you have snapped up!
 

4 comments :

  1. No pence until tomorrow, but I'll defo be heading back for some of these links then. Thanks for sharing. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know the feeling. But hope you manage to get some goodies tomorrow!! And snap up the freebies while they are still free. :)

    Buying the books via those links above the blog earns a very small commission.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not a problem. Hope you got some goodies.

    ReplyDelete

// This Pinterest Hover Button is brought to you by bloggersentral.com. // Feel free to use and share, but please keep this notice intact.