Welcome our new Guest Reviewer.......

I (Siobhan) decided that we need a new reviewer, mainly because it just wasn't working with Charlie and Marianne. It was nothing do to with how we get on. They are wonderful girls but you know how it is life gets in the way and I need someone who could do a couple of reviews per month. 

So...I asked Millie, Why? Because she rocks! She has actually did a few guest reviews on our facebook page and she is fantastic which is the reason why I asked her.  Both myself and Destiny and very excited to have Millie on board with all the craziness and Millie wanted everyone know to that she is excited to joining Totally Bookalicious aswell. 

Please give her a big welcome to our blog!!

2 comments :

// This Pinterest Hover Button is brought to you by bloggersentral.com. // Feel free to use and share, but please keep this notice intact.