Book Haul

Here is all the goodies Totally Bookalicious received the past two weeks. Feel free to share your Book Hauls in the comments.

 Siobhan's Book Haul
 For Review:
Rapture by Lauren Kate
The Glimpse by Claire Merle
Chime by Franny Billingsley
A Discovery of Witches by Deborah Harkness (signed below)
The King's Concubine by Anne O'Brien
Tempation Island by Victoria Fox
Black Dawn by Rachel Caine (Not Shown above, signed below)

Bought
Sweet Evil
A Hunger Like No Other by Kresley Cole
Unrest by Michelle Harrison
Obsidian by Jennifer L Armentrout
Deadlocked by Charlaine Harris

Gift:
Divergent by Veronica Roth

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Destiny's Book Haul
For Review
Tiger's Curse by Colleen Houck
Revived by Cat Patrick
The Hunt by Andrew Fukuda

Gift
City of Lost Souls by Cassandra Clare (Thank you Siobhan!)

Bought
Sweet Evil by Wendy Higgins
Fifty Shades of Grey by E.L. James
Fifty Shades Darker by E.L. James
Fifty Shades Freed by E.L. James

Well that's what we got the past 2 weeks. Leave your links in the comments and we will come and see what you got!!


5 comments :

  1. wasn't sure if you did a Kindle one this time here is minehttp://totallybookedsolid.blogspot.com/2012/05/digital-editions-imm.html

    and here is my This Weeks Bookings- IMM
    http://totallybookedsolid.blogspot.com/2012/05/this-weeks-bookings-imm.html

    Looks like you got a great amount of books, happy reading

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh I got Deadlocked too and forgot to add it! Oops!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic books! I got a copy of SWEET EVIL last week as well and am dying to ditch my reading schedule and just read it - it sounds sooo awesome. I hope you'll enjoy your new books. Happy reading! :)

    Carina
    Fictional Distraction

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got Dead Reckoning and Dead in the Family by Charlaine Harris, and The Hunger Games Official Illustrated Guide for my birthday. I also bought A Walk To Remember by Nicholas Sparks, Wither by Lauren DeStefano and The Immortal Rules by Julie Kagawa. Tiger's Curse and A Discovery of Witches looks good :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic haul Siobhan. Can't wait to see if you like Kresley Cole, I love her books. I never really got into The Discovery of Witches I dunno why but I gave up about a third of the way through which is totally not like me.

    ReplyDelete

// This Pinterest Hover Button is brought to you by bloggersentral.com. // Feel free to use and share, but please keep this notice intact.