In My Mailbox #52

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren

This is TWO weeks worth of Goodies!!!!


REVIEW
Pure by Jennifer L Armentrout
Elemental by Emily White
The Peculiars by Maureen Doyle McQuerry
Ruby Blue by Julie Cassar
The Iron Duke by Meljean Brook
Surrender by Lee Nicholas
Burn Mark by Laura Powell
Fated by Alyson Noel
Truth or Dare by PJ Night (Read Review)
All These Things I've Done by Gabrielle Zevin
My Scorching Summer Diary by Liz Rettig
The Pledge by Kimberly Derting
A Game of Groans by George R  R Washington


BOUGHT
Lament by Maggie Steifvater
Ballad by Maggie Steifvater
Love Letters by Katie Fford
Kare Kano: His and Her Circumstances, Vol. 3 by Masami Tsuda

GIFT:
Infinity by Sherrilynn Kenyon (Thanks to Natalie )



BOUGHT
Lover Reborn by JR Ward
The Unofficial Hunger Games Cookbook by Emily Ansara Baines
Demons Are A Girl's Best Friend by Linda Wisdom
A Demon Does It Better by Linda Wisdom
Bedeviled by Sable Grace

WON
Belles by Jen Calonita


Well thats all we got this week! We both got a great set of books to add to our crazy Review/TBR pile lol Stay tuned on Wednesday for our Ebook IMM

What's in your In My Mailbox??

11 comments :

  1. Wowza! You have some great titles in there this week. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great books! I have a few of these to that I'm excited for :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yesterday i got recieved my advanced reader's edition of fated by alyson noel i won it from the goodread givaway. my a purple copy of fated.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The purple is really pretty. Thats the US edition. the uk have this yellow one that is so pretty aswell.

      Delete
  4. Great haul this week. I have Burn Mark, Fated and The Pledge, and I have just finished All These Things I've Done.

    Happy reading and thanks for stopping by my IMM

    ReplyDelete
  5. I Loved Ballad and Lament, and I'm stoked for Lover Reborn, I love me some Brothers!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great bunch of books there! Hahaaa, I love how the first sentence of Game of Groans is that a guy farted hahaaa. I still have to read The Pledge, Pure & The Peculiars. Heard that Fated was good! Hope you enjoy all your new reads! <3
    -Heather/My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm dying to read fate, can't wait to hear what you think about it :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a nice haul! I may have to add some of these to my TBR pile.

    Thanks for sharing your goodies!
    Dani C
    http://paulettespapers.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lament and Ballad are amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ah, you got Lover Reborn! I'm actually a book behind on this one, as Payne's story didn't sound so interesting from the reviews I saw, but I've just finished a re-read of the rest of the series, and I want to get back in to it. Belles sounds pretty cool too.

    Thanks for visiting my blog!

    ~Ailsa @The Book Bundle

    ReplyDelete

// This Pinterest Hover Button is brought to you by bloggersentral.com. // Feel free to use and share, but please keep this notice intact.