Book Haul: 16th -30th April 2012

Here is all the goodies Totally Bookalicious received the past two weeks. Feel free to share your Book Hauls in the comments.


FOR REVIEW:
Fifty Shades of Grey by EL James
Fifty Shades Darker by EL James
Fifty Shades Freed by EL James
Until I Die by Amy Plum
Fire City by Bali Rai
The Summer I Turned Pretty by Jenny Han (My Review)
It's Not Summer Without You by Jenny Han
We'll Always Have Summer by Jenny Han
Adorkable by Sarra Manning
Scarlet by AC Gaughen
Dying to Know You by Aidan Chambers
The Circle by Sara B Elfgren & Mats Stranberg

 WON
Red Glove by Holly Black (Won on Book Passion for Life)

GIFT
Wither by Lauren DeStefano (My Review)
Paradise by Jill Alexander
You Against Me by Jenny Downhan
Fade by Lisa McMann
Gone by Lisa McMann

SWAG
Signed Bookmarks from Deb Apodaca


Well thats everything I received the past two weeks. What did you get?? 


11 comments :

  1. Awesome week Siobhan. Can't wait to see what you think of the Fifty Shades series =) Donna xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Got a couple of books I need to get read but hopefully I'll be able to read them all next week. :)

      Delete
  2. Greak haul Siobhan! Dying to Know You must be an interesting read - and I keep seeing the Jenny Han series everywhere so I'm going to check it out.

    My haul

    :)x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The first summer book was amazing. I need to try and squeeze in the other 2 very soon.

      Delete
  3. Great haul! Can't wait for the reviews. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, let me now how you get on with Fifty Shades. I keep looking at that one in Asda, lol. And I just finished Die for Me so I'm pretty jealous of Until I Die. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got a few of these to yay, looking forward to reading the summer series. Haven't heard of the circle but I like that cover I'll have to check it out lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a beast of a book. Lol I read the first chapter just to see what it was like think it will be a good one. And since its a hammer book I'm guessing maybe scary. Lol.

      Delete
  6. Very excited to see what you think of Dying to Know You by Aidan Chambers!

    I've also been noticing that stock images for book covers - twin covers! are popping up all over the place. For instance, I won Icarus The Kindred by J.S. Chancellor from Goodreads first reads a while ago, and it has the same female model image on the cover as does the Fade cover by Lisa McMann!

    Anyways, great haul!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely books! The Holly Black Curseworkers trilogy is wonderful. Hope you enjoy!

    Jenn (Tynga's Reviews)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm loving the books you won!! Especially the cover of Red Glove! I've seen other covers, but that one is now my fav!! What a great week you had! :)

    You can see my book haul for this week here!

    Ashlee
    taleswithtea.com :)

    ReplyDelete

// This Pinterest Hover Button is brought to you by bloggersentral.com. // Feel free to use and share, but please keep this notice intact.