In My Mailbox #35


In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren 
Book links take you to goodreads summaries




Books

Photobucket
For Review
Beautiful Chaos by Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl

Won
Bleeding Hearts by Alyxandra Harvey & Nail Files
Shade by Jeri Smith-Ready

Thanks to Bloomsbury UK, My Love Lies Bleeding FB and my friend Natalie 

Ebooks



PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

For Review
Image by Jamie Magee
The Pledge by Kimberly Derting

Gift
Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins (my review)
Cinderella and the Sheikh by Teresa Morgan
Handcuffed to a Sheikh by Teresa Morgan

Thanks to Jamie, Brian, GalleyGrab, my friend and Teresa
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Books

For Review
Envy by Gregg Olsen
Gossip Girl: Psycho Killer by Cicely von Ziegesar
How to Save a Life by Sara Zarr

Won
Virtuosity by Jessica Martinez
Ebooks

Bought
Bound by Blood by Amanda Ashley

For Review
Tris and Izzie by Mette Ivie Harrison

Well thats all we got this week! We both got a great set of books to add to our crazy Review/TBR pile lol



What's in your In My Mailbox??

10 comments :

  1. wicked book you ladies got this week :)
    i got:
    child of the prophecy by juliet marillier
    elemental the first by alexandra may(review)
    dark inside by jeyn roberts(gift natalie)
    the hidden by jessica verday
    if i die by rachel vincent
    succubus revealed by richelle mead
    heir to sevenwaters by juliet marillier

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you got a great pile of books this week! I've heard some great reviews about Lola and the boy next door... that one is on my TBR list.

    Check out my IMM @ http://australianbookshelf.wordpress.com/2011/10/10/in-my-mailbox-18/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oops that should be thanks to Penguin UK need to fix that next time I'm at a computer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great of books. I got Happy Birthday to Me Again as well. I really liked the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I'm really wanting The pledge but I didn't get it from galley grab cuz I know I'll never read it on my computer or ipad, they give me a headache.
    Congrats on your wins! I still haven't read any of the drake chronicles lol

    Oh and Envy sounds really good :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like the cover to Shade. I have never heard of it before so I will have to look it up.
    - Book Sniffers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Kristin I'm pretty sure that's the UK cover. It's so different and nice. The books are meant to be amazing

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh Beautiful Chaos! Soo jealous, it looks amazing! Lola, Envy and Virtuosity look fab too! Happy reading :).

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my the cover for Envy is so creepy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ohh I so want to read Beautiful Chaos, but I'm still waiting on my copy to arrive...

    ReplyDelete

// This Pinterest Hover Button is brought to you by bloggersentral.com. // Feel free to use and share, but please keep this notice intact.