Blog Makeover

Hello everyone.
Just a quick post to say the blog pretty sure will be having a complete make over. I am combining this blog with my other blog. Thoughts of a Mad Hatter to make an all round blog where lots of different genres will get reviewed.

Total Bookalicious.

Also these is a new fb page to go with new title and once I have everything sorted from the page I will.be deleting the love fantasy fb page. So head over to the new page and like.

Total Bookalicious Facebook Page

Once any changes start happening to the blog I will let you know by either blog post or newsletter so remember to sign.up.

Siobhan

Sent.via HTC

No comments :

Post a Comment

// This Pinterest Hover Button is brought to you by bloggersentral.com. // Feel free to use and share, but please keep this notice intact.