Teaser Tuesday #5

Teaser Tuesday is a meme hosted by Should Be Reading.



Anyone can play along just do the following

* Grab your current read

* Open to a random page

* Share a few “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page


* BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)

* Share the title and author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers.


MY TEASER

 
 Because I knew with absolute clarity at the age of twelve that I loved Jonathan with all my heart and that if I could not spend my life with him, I might as well be dead. -The Taker by Alma Katsu










Photobucket

8 comments :

  1. I crumpled to the floor as he strode from the room, laughing, with his wounded favorite son hobbling behind him.- Hunted by.P.C Cast and Kristin Cast

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Desire should be pursued with all our abilities. It is the elixir that brings us life, the muse who inspire our endeavors." He pulled her closer. "Deny your desire and you end your story." -Hook and Jill by Andrea Jones

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A table was burning with a green flame, and the fire licking the nets was beginning to crawl along the ceiling. A drop of it fell to the floor, and I felt myself pale when someone collapsed with an ugly scream, writhing in pain and clutching his leg. In three seconds, the man was engulfed, creating a second panic as people trampled one another to get away. "Okay. Safety note to self. Don't step in the green fire!" Pale Demon- by Kim Harrison

    ReplyDelete
  5. "oh, ho, " said a familiar voice. "that was close!" I opened my eyes as North's free hand-the one that hadn't caught Genet's wrist- gently pulled my arm free. I pushed myself away from both of them.
    "You interrupt my business?" Genet sputtered. "Do you know what this wench just accused me of being?"
    "A filthy pig" North said good naturedly. "But there's only one filthy pig allowed in her life, and the position's been filled."
    - Brightly Woven, Alexandra Bracken

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd seen in the Shreveport paper that Fangtasia = too, had planned a big bash for the evening--"Begin your New Year with a bite"-- So I knew someone would be there. While the phone was ringing, I swung open the refrigerator and got out a bottle of blood for Eric. I popped it in the microwave and set the timer. He followed my every move with anxious eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dead To The World By: Charlaine Harris.

    ReplyDelete

// This Pinterest Hover Button is brought to you by bloggersentral.com. // Feel free to use and share, but please keep this notice intact.