New Moon (Twilight #2) by Stephenie Meyer

Pages: 595
Published: September 30th 2007
Publisher: Atom
Genre: YA Fantasy, Paranormal Romance

Description:
For Bella Swan, there is one thing more important than life itself: Edward Cullen. But being in love with a vampire is even more dangerous than Bella could ever have imagined. Edward has already rescued Bella from the clutches of one evil vampire, but now, as their daring relationship threatens all that is near and dear to them, they realize their troubles may be just beginning.

Review:
It no secret that I love Twilight and everything about it. This is my oh like say about 10000th rereading. I reread Twilight back in December when I was in a reading funk and I knew it would help me get out of it. So it was time to reread the rest. This is the only series that I can read over and over without ever getting bored.

New Moon is the second installement in this amazing series and my favourite by far. In this we follow Bella on a journey trying to survive after Edwards departure. I am not a big fan of Bella. She is whiny, annoying and relys on other people way too much. However, I have to admit I warmed to her in this book. I think it was mainly due to Jacob. We meet Jacob in book one for only a brief time so honestly I couldnt really form an opinion on him. When Jacob is introduced in New Moon my heart honestly did a little fluttered. He is so down to earth and warm and friendly you just can't help but like him. Even when things change and he does become bitter and mean I still really like him and he was my first ever book crush.

The plot itself is so much better than Twilight. I think mainly because Edward isn't in it much. I know I am going to get a cyber slap from all the lovely Team Edward fans but I just don't like him. Even though it was Edward and Bella story that got me hooked as I have read the books a few time I realise just how overprotective and selfish he is. So back to the plot lol. Oh yeah, I loved the story in New Moon. The first time I read it I honestly was on the edge of my seat with excitement waiting to see what was around the corner for Bella. Even though most of it you seen coming there was a few I didn't.

As I as have said I love Jacob, However what I loved the most about this was getting to meet the Volturi they are vampires. Evil and bloodsucking. They way a vampire meant to be. I love them.

Overall, I loved this book. For me is my favourite in the entire series and has a really special place in my heart.



Rate: 5/5
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket



Stephenie's Website: stepheniemeyer.com

Order Your Copy!

2 comments :

  1. Hey,
    I feel like re-reading this series after reading your review. Such great books :)
    Really love your blog hun - Keep up the good work :) Donna & Jess :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks its always nice to have feedback.

    and thanks for stopping by dont be a stranger feel free to comment on anything on the page.

    ReplyDelete

// This Pinterest Hover Button is brought to you by bloggersentral.com. // Feel free to use and share, but please keep this notice intact.