Evercrossed UK vs US

UK vs US

Evercrossed by Elizabeth Chandler
UK:Out Now
US:Out Now

I love Kissed by An Angel. It is my favourite Angel book of all time. So when I heard there was going to the another in the series I super excited. The US cover has been released for a few months. However, the UK took a bit longer. Now there is much of a different. Just the font and size of the image. Im not really a big flower fan but I love this one. I think its the colours that I love so much. Its very eye catching against the dark background. Now I like the colours of the font on the US one. Howver I prefer the size on the UK one. Its just easier to see and stands out more. 

Winner: UK

What do you Prefer?

No comments :

Post a Comment

// This Pinterest Hover Button is brought to you by bloggersentral.com. // Feel free to use and share, but please keep this notice intact.