Cover Lover (17)

The Taker by Alma Katsu 
UK: 14th April 2011
US: 12th July 2011
When A & E doctor Luke Findley turns up to his shift at his hospital job in the small town of St Andrews, Maine, he’s expecting just another evening of minor injuries and domestic disputes. But instead, Lanore McIvrae walks into his life- and changes it forever. For Lanore – Lanny – is a woman with a past …

I am loving this cover. Sometimes I get really sick of seeing black and red covers but this one is just beautiful.  I love the roses on it as well. Im not a flower girl but give me roses and I will melt. I can't wait to read this as well.

Pre-order Your Copy!

No comments :

Post a Comment

// This Pinterest Hover Button is brought to you by bloggersentral.com. // Feel free to use and share, but please keep this notice intact.