In My Mailbox #4

Blue Bloods (Blue Bloods #1) by Melissa de la Crus
Uglies (Uglies Quartet #1) by Scott Westerfeld
The Summoning (Darkest Power #1) by Kelley Armstrong
My Soul to Take (Soul Screamers #1) by Rachel Vincent
Marked (HoN #1) by Pc.Cast and Kristin Cast
Awakened (HoN #8) by Pc.Cast and Kristin Cast

You are probably wondering why I have book one of House of Night as well as book 8. Ive not lost the plot. I lost my copy of Marked when I moved and I had to replace it. When I bought I got in it a set with Blue Bloods and The Summoning. for bargain price over at an amazing UK book site called The Book People.

Also that cover of Uglies is the old UK cover. The new ones are really nice. However, I didnt see the new covers when I ordered this one it has been on my wishlist forever so I just bought from there instead of looking for the new covers.


Glimmerglass (faeriewalker #1) by Jenna Black

I won this on Erica Hayes blog


No comments :

Post a Comment

// This Pinterest Hover Button is brought to you by bloggersentral.com. // Feel free to use and share, but please keep this notice intact.