2011 YA Reading Challenge

Sign Up Here

There are four levels:

The Mini YA Reading Challenge – Read 12 Young Adult novels.

The "Fun Size" YA Reading Challenge – Read 20 Young Adult novels.

The Jumbo Size YA Reading Challenge – Read 40 Young Adult novels.

The Mega size YA Reading Challenge – Read 50+ Young Adult novels.

I'm going to start with the "Fun Size" Challenge and see how things go.

1. Minder by Kate Kaynak
2. Adversary by Kate Kaynak
3. Legacy by Kate Kaynak
4. Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles - Review Posted on my other blog (Thoughts of a Mad Hatter!)
5. My Soul to Take by Rachel Vincent

6. Fallen by Lauren Kate
7. Torment by Lauren Kate
8. Firebrand by Gillian Philip
9. Awakened by P.C Cast & Kristin Cast
10.0.4 by Mark Lancaster
11.The Replacement by Brenna Yovanoff
12.The Last Song by Nicholas Sparks
13.Rules of Attraction by Simone Elkeles Review Posted on my other blog (Thoughts of a Mad Hatter!)
14.Raised by Wolves by Jennifer Lynn Barnes
15.Twisted by Laurie Halse Anderson - - Review Posted on my other blog (Thoughts of a Mad Hatter!)
16.The Iron King by Julie Kagawa - review coming soon
17.Speak by Laurie Halse Anderson - Review Posted on my other blog (Thoughts of a Mad Hatter!)
18.I am Number Four by Pittacus Lore
19.Virals by Kathy Reichs
20.The Secret Year by Jennifer R Hubbard - Review Posted on my other blog (Thoughts of a Mad Hatter!)

No comments :

Post a Comment

// This Pinterest Hover Button is brought to you by bloggersentral.com. // Feel free to use and share, but please keep this notice intact.